A fantastic night was had by all at the West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards, held at Clydebank Town Hall on Friday 17th May.
This event celebrates the achievements over the preceding year of companies within the Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce (West).
Clyde Marine Training were delighted to attend the event through General Manager Katy Womersley, Administration Manager Christine Cultrera, and Director Colin McMurray, who presented the main award of the night – Chamber Business of the Year – to European Circuits, with CMT acting as category sponsors.
A particular highlight of the night for many was compere Karen Dunbar, who had many in tears of laughter.
A full list of categories and winners can be found below, and we very much look forward to attending again next year. Congratulations again to all the nominees and winners.
- Dunbartonshire Chamber Business of the Year (West) 2019 – European Circuits
- Family Business Award – CPR Resurfacing
- Most Promising New Business Award – Commercial Door Systems
- Best Performing Business (under 25 Employees) Award – B-Able Business Services
- Best Performing Business (over 25 Employees) Award – CPR Resurfacing
- Excellence in Customer Service Award – Altogether Care Services
- Community Impact Award – Frill Factory C.I.C.
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – Glenhead Engineering
- Excellence in People Development Award – The TELL Organisation
- Success through Sustainability Award –Glenhead Engineering