Before being assigned to shipboard duties, all persons employed or engaged on a seagoing ship, other than passengers must complete a minimum standard of safety training which includes fire fighting. Clyde Marine Training can provide any of the courses below at a number of locations ashore or onboard a vessel.
- Basic Fire Awareness
- Boatmasters Fire Fighting
- STCW Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Advanced Fire Fighting Route 1
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Advanced Fire Fighting Route 2